July 10, 2011

Hordes Back on the Painting Bench

Over the last month ive been trying to consolidate my hobby some what.  This has entailed going through many, many boxes and deciding if i was going to keep models and play a certain game or get rid of them to generate some cash for other things.

I was doing well getting rid of a lot of models when i came across my Trollblood's in a figure case. One look and i knew i couldn't sell them so i decided i had to finish them. Here's what ive managed to get done so far:




More to come soon.


4 comments:

Wargamer on Tour said...

Must find the willpower to paint more... and start on my Trollblods!

Rob said...

yeah...more Troll meat...Carnivean hungry ...yum yum...yum

Kiwicolourstudio@gmail.com said...

Lol if you ask nicely ill let you borrow my carnivian and then we could do a 2v2 dire troll maulers vs carnivians!!

FilmExile said...

Very nice... I'm swithering about selling mine or not.