June 02, 2011

Totally bummed out

I was hoping to have a post of some nice new finished Heavy Gears but alas fate has been cruel - my lovely dog Max has a stupidly big powerful tail and in a fit of dog inspired madness decided it would be fun to jump up and spin around knocking afore mentioned Heavy Gear models onto the floor. (Insert extremely sad face here).

Ive started to reassemble the pieces so as long as nothing is missing or too badly chipped the pics might happen by the weekend.

For something a little different ive decided to do a poll in the left hand corner of this blog. id love to know what everones favorite tabletop wargame is at the moment. Ive listed what i consider the most popular few but ive put in an option for those who like something else. Feel free to comment on this and let me know what you play and why its your favorite.  if this proves popular enough (ie someone bothers to try it) then i might make polls a regular thing on the blog.

4 comments:

FilmExile said...

That is a great shame. I too have a dog with a big swishy tail, and he does not get in side my painting shed.

Good poll by the way, I went for Infinity, but I also play Warmachine/Hordes and I'd like to try Malifaux and Heavy Gear Blitz, but I think those will have to wait a while as I'm introducing Firestorm Armada to my local club as soon as I can get some minis finished.

Rob said...

Dude..poor old Max. and you were given me shit about the cat on my painting desk..:-)oh well at least they weren't eaten like last time :-) .I still haven't even starting putting mine together yet. maybe tonight.

Kiwicolourstudio@gmail.com said...

Been looking at firestorm armada for a while now. not sure if my friends are into spaceship games. i love Battlefleet gothic and love the ship designs for full thrust.

Kiwicolourstudio@gmail.com said...

Yeah well Max doesn't sit on the painting table!! :) it was the kids fault they burst into the garage and gave him a fright (not to mention me.) Nothing too major except a couple of pieces are missing. Hopefully i locate them tomorrow with another search or ill try to make them out of green stuff and plastic card.