February 19, 2011

Small yay moment for me…

 

Today the first FOW Box Set that has my painting work on the box cover go’s on sale in retail stores. http://www.flamesofwar.com/Default.aspx?tabid=53&art_id=2424

Jagdpanther Platoon (GBX41)

It’s nothing super special but its a nice moment for me as this is what I've been wanting to do and working towards for years. Over the next 6 months a fair amount of box sets will be coming out with painting work done by me (this is why my blog has been very quiet as of late as I've been painting like a mad man morning, noon and night!).

As always I'm keen to here your thoughts on how i painted the Jagdpanther platoon.

Hope you guys like them.

4 comments:

Caliban said...

Yay! Well done!

Very nice. I always appreciate a good job on vehicles, since I can never get them right. I'm sticking to people figs for the moment...

Paul

Kiwicolourstudio@gmail.com said...

Hi Paul, thanks for that. What part do you have trouble with on vehicles - ill see if i can help out.

Markovy said...

Your still painting the best late war German tanks mate! I aspire to do similar ONE day!

Kiwicolourstudio@gmail.com said...

Cheers mate, im just one of many painters but im glad you like em. hopefully all the vietnam stuff ive done will be liked as much.