July 03, 2010

Header/banner third and final attempt

mmm after having another think about effects the banner needs ive decided that the trolls skin needs to be lightened up somewhat. I was a little worried about trying this but its actually alot like painting layers onto a miniature.  I also decided that the troll needed a bit of color for his eye and needed to have some rocky lumps added to his arm.


Im happy with the Banner now and will leave it like this.  Now to think about how to do the blog background!

7 comments:

Rob said...

Starting to look really good, , just a bit hard to read the text at the bottom, other than that I like it.

Kiwicolourstudio@gmail.com said...

Yeah i need to lighten it up a bit but im pretty happy with it.

Anonymous said...

I like it. Really vibrant blue. Almost makes me wish my Trolls were that color...

Anonymous said...

This is awesome.

Kiwicolourstudio@gmail.com said...

Im Trying to make my Trolls this colour.

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Welcome to the club!

Kiwicolourstudio@gmail.com said...

Thanks for the nice feedback guys. Encourages me to try another one.