June 13, 2010

Warhammer 8th Edition

With the 8th Edition of Warhammer just around the corner i thought id pull out a couple of my armies and think about which one i would put on the table first. As is normally the case the Orcs won. Going through my case i dug up one of my personal favorites.



I painted this miniature as a entry into last years Australian Golden Demon competition. It made it through the preliminary comps in Auckland NZ before being shipped over to the main competition in Sydney Australia. It didn't end up getting into the finals but im happy with it none the less - what do you guys think?   

1 comment:

Rob said...

Nice dude, really nice, we are gonna have to have a game..once I learn the rules again. Will have to bring out my Dark Elves or Chaos Warriors for the first time :-)