June 01, 2010

KHADOR WAR DOG

Hi Guys
This afternoon i finally finished the war dog for my Khador force. The base still needs some finishing but as with the other Khador miniatures i've done I'm leaving it till i've finished up the whole force and will do it all in one go.
This time I've tried to do larger close up photos so hopefully these pictures don't look silly. 
  War-dog-1 
                                      War-dog-2
                                                                             War-dog-3
As always your feedback is appreciated.

7 comments:

Rob said...

Bloody awesome, the picture quality is heaps better. the dog is looking great as well.

Rob said...

P.S. you may want to change the text colour on the comments field to make it stand out a bit more.

jonconcarne said...

Looks really good. Question though, is the shine on the dog's skin intentional? I just ask because I try and minimize the shine with my "finished" models

Kiwicolourstudio@gmail.com said...

Actually no - its a combination of two things - one i forgot to matt varnish him before i took the picture and 2 i think i may of had a little bit too much top light. By the time i realised id forgotten id already put the pictues up. Hopefully it wont happen of the warjacks i intend to post up this weekend :)

jonconcarne said...

Yah, I take pics before I matte varnish all the time. Generally, I take a bunch of pics before I seal it at all, but that's cause I want to get pics up ASAP generally.

Kiwicolourstudio@gmail.com said...

Yeah i think that was my problem - i was too keen to post the pics and forgot an important step.

Anonymous said...

Thаnk you foг any other mаgnificent post.
Thе рlace else may anyone get that type of info in such a peгfect appгoach of writіng?
I have a ρreѕentatіon ѕubsequent week, and ӏ'm at the search for such info.

Look into my homepage: cccam Server|server cardsharing|skybox f3 Cardshar